Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Another record turnout, more new recruits and other stuff

Welcome to new members Jenny, Jaime, Cody and Katie.

I had a nice long post written about the record turnout, excellent efforts, new recruits, broken records and just overall good times that were had Saturday morning, but something happened and now it's gone. My blood pressure is now too high to write up another post, so this day will now be documented mostly with photos. It's too bad because many memorable events occurred, and due to the crazy growth of Club Tercel, I'm having a hard time keeping up with everything photographically(and otherwise). If you were there, you know what happened. If you weren't, it might be time for a visit. New records will be posted to the leaderboard on the right.

















I do have to mention the last push of the day, in which Liam, Addie, Natalie, Rosie and Maddy pushed my car ALL THE WAY HOME(their idea, not mine and with full sanction from parents). I got more than a few dirty looks from motorists, but the gas savings was totally worth it. We got to the house and I fully expected everyone to crash in the lawn. Tim arrived to pick up Natalie, also thinking they would be too tired to walk home, but somebody mentioned ice cream and they all sprinted down the road to tasty treats.

Ready to roll with hydration available.




I like that people are now eating lunch while pushing. Nice work Maddy